Saturday, February 7, 2009
Ministry
I wanted to put my first blog out here on my ministry.My ministry, which happens to be about Jesus is my whole being.My testimony is of a young teenager asking Christ in to my life and not really knowing how much He loved me at that time.It wasn't until years later as an adult that I was gloriously broken in a lonely one bedroom apt.See,Jesus knew me better then I knew myself.The Lord was waiting patiently and lovingly for me to come to a place where I knew I could not live my life apart from Him.It's about a relationship and not religion.I'm not afraid to be in a ministry...I'm afraid to be out of one! I want to forgive quickly and love aggressively.I don't want to know of God,but know God. I was a good person before I asked Christ into my life.Now,I'm a sinner saved by grace with Jesus as my friend,father and loving savior in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
schweet.... like the blog..!
ReplyDelete